The Kelsey Privacy Statement
Welcome to The Kelsey Scofield Farms Privacy page. Here you can read our privacy statements, and learn about our approach and commitment to data privacy. Please read the description of each statement carefully to determine which ones are applicable to your partnership with THE KELSEY.
THE KELSEY recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of individuals. Learn more about what personal data we collect, how it is used and how you can exercise your rights by reviewing our Privacy Statement outlined below.
THE KELSEY owns and operates the www.bonnercarrington.com website, this page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service or research about THE KELSEY on our website.
Collectively, we refer to the websites, online services, property visits, and offline interactions as “services.” This Privacy Statement describes what Personal Information we gather, how we use it, how it is shared and how you can access, delete, correct, change, and limit our use of it. If you are asked to submit registration details via this site, you may be requested to agree to additional terms regarding our use of your Personal Information, and those additional terms will apply in that context. Any additional terms will be provided for your review at the time of registration.
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect:
- Through THE KELSEY SCOFIELD FARMS websites operated its affiliates;
- Through other websites and online services that we own, operate, or make available and that link to this Privacy Statement;
- When you apply or rent at one of our properties, or through other offline interactions (on-site property visits);
- When you apply for a job with THE KELSEY;
- Through other general inquiries we receive (including postal mail, electronic mail, telephone requests, and in person).
If you are an Investor, please visit our Investor Portal for more information about how we handle your Personal Information.
If you are a third-party Vendor/Supplier, please visit our Supplier Websites for more information about how we handle your Personal Information.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We may collect Personal Information through the following:
- Online Services. We collect Personal Information when you interact with our Online services which may include, but are not limited to, searching for an apartment, communicating with us, applying for a job, posting to social media pages, or participating in a survey.
- Property Owners. Our residential properties may be owned by other investors who share personal information with us for the purposes of managing the property and providing you services.
- Property Visits and Offline Interactions. We collect your Personal Information when you visit our properties, attend events hosted at our properties, and/or inquire about housing directly with our properties.
- Other Sites and Third Parties. We may use separate sites for the processing of applications and agreements and to assist our residents and service providers with other tasks which are required or helpful to them, such as paying rent online. We also use separate sites for booking corporate or flexible stays. We may also receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you are on another website and you opt-in to receive information from us, that website will forward us your email address and other information about you so that we may contact you as requested and in accordance with applicable law.
- Due Diligence. When you provide services to THE KELSEY as a third-party vendor/contractor, we will collect certain information through our discussions with you, from documents that you may deliver to us, and in the ordinary course of our business relationship.
- Other Sources. We collect Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases or credit agencies.
Where legally required, we will obtain your consent before collecting or processing your Personal Information.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.